When you have FreeAgent connected with EdgeCTP and manually click the sync button or simply leave the connection to automatically sync in the background, the following data is exchanged between FreeAgent and EdgeCTP.
- Contacts (two way)
- Products (pull from FreeAgent and appear in EdgeCTP)
- Tax Rates (pull from FreeAgent and appear in EdgeCTP)
- Accounts (pull from FreeAgent and appear in EdgeCTP)
- Chart of Accounts (ledgers)
- Bank Account details
- Bank Name
- Estimates/Quotes (manually push Quotes from EdgeCTP to FreeAgent as Estimates)
- Sales Invoices (manually push Standard or Commercial Invoices from EdgeCTP to FreeAgent as Invoices)
- Credit Notes (manually push Credit Notes from EdgeCTP to FreeAgent)
- Bills/Purchase Invoices (manually push Purchase Invoices from EdgeCTP to FreeAgent as Bills)
- Stock Quantity (following a purchase (bill) or sale (invoice) manually pushed from EdgeCTP, automatically push the stock quantity changes from EdgeCTP to FreeAgent as stock-on-hand quantity adjustments)
- Settlements (two way, automatically, following any payment received or made for invoices or bills is updated in either EdgeCTP or FreeAgent, both systems are updated with the financial amount simultaneously)
How to sync data between FreeAgent and EdgeCTP
To manually sync data between FreeAgent and EdgeCTP use the following steps:
- In EdgeCTP, from the left menu, choose Settings > Accounting > AP: FreeAgent and make sure that FreeAgent and EdgeCTP are both connected.
- Click the Start Sync button and confirm by clicking Yes – Sync ’em, which will open a new tab to allow you to continue working with EdgeCTP, whilst the FreeAgent and EdgeCTP sync data in the background.